Customer Service Manager
- Overseeing the daily operation of the Customer Service department.
- Planning and overseeing technical repairs, maintenance and installation work of company’s product.
- Managing and training staff for technical support functions.
- Preparing reports on all department activities and reporting projects to management.
- Structure and implement performance metrics for the department.
- Ensuring department meets goals and objectives.
Achieves objectives by:
- Contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Preparing and completing action plans.
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolving problems.
- Implementing change.
- Completing audits.
- Identifying customer service trends.
- Determining system improvements.
- Strong knowledge about technical aspects of manufacturing procedures.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Previous experience in manufacturing and mechanical/electrical skills are preferred.
Health, dental, vision, accident and life insurance available after 90 days.
Paid holidays, vacation, personal and sick time.
Monday through Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Job Type: Full-time
$80,000 - $100,000 Annual Salary