The Maintenance Technician is responsible for installation, repair, and preventative maintenance of production equipment, forklifts, tools and facilities.
- Forklift troubleshooting and repair.
- Troubleshooting and repair of production equipment
- Operating hand tools including electrical and pneumatic powered tools.
- Reading and interpreting schematics, blueprints, diagrams, and service manuals to determine appropriate maintenance and repair needs.
- Fabricating production/facility systems using welding, milling, plumbing, and pipefitting
- Performing preventative maintenance on equipment and facilities as required
- Loading, unloading, lifting, and moving parts and equipment in preparation of inspection, maintenance, or service using powered industrial trucks and overhead lifting equipment as required.
- Maintaining departmental housekeeping and 5S standards
Required Skills, Experience, Education & Certifications
- High School Diploma
- Industrial maintenance background required.
- Able to demonstrate safe and effective operation of all required equipment and tools.
- Able to read and interpret schematics, diagrams, and measuring devices.
- Able to troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical systems.
- Welding, pipefitting, hydraulic-pneumatic experience recommended.
- Must be able to stand and walk on concrete majority of workday.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, climb and crouch.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. alone and over 50 lbs. with assistance.
- Must be able to visually inspect products.
Candidates must supply their own maintenance tools. Specialty tools are provided by the company.
Full time position, Day shift
Health, dental, vision insurance
Accident and life insurance, short-term disability
Job Type: Full-time