Plastic Extrusion Manager
- Monitor and manage the planned work assignments and personnel for Plastic department.
- Monitor and manage the tool changes according to the customer orders.
- Develop department Key Performance Indicators, strategies to accomplish factory goals.
- Implement cost saving activities on new raw materials, or value engineering projects
- Develop and grow department skills and allocate labor strategically where necessary
- Develop projects to improve machine efficiencies maximizing production rates.
- Interact with Maintenance department to keep machine under control
- Develop projects to reduce headcounts vs. automation in the operations
- Develop future leaders in the organization
- Lead project management initiatives in the department.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing experience.
- Plastic experience in extrusion
- Project Management experience
- Proven long experience / knowledge in the industry.
- At least 5 years' experience managing production department(s) and / or Chemical – Hydraulic – Mechanic Process experience
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Good Planning skills
- Good troubleshooting skills and methodical approach Demonstrated success in process improvements.
Must work in close contact with Production Dept. Mgrs. Supervisors, Maintenance Manager, Quality Manager, Safety Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Annual Salary $70,000.00 - $90,000.00