Material Handler/Warehouse Worker
Material Handler / Warehouse Worker:
This entry level position requires working in a fast-paced production environment in Johnson City, TN.
Material Handler / Warehouse Worker Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Hourly Pay - $11.55
- Once 90 days is complete, pay increases to $12.73
- Overtime Hours and Pay
- Full Plan of Benefits
- 1st Shift & 3rd Shift Openings
Material Handler / Warehouse Worker Requirements:
- Handling Lumber
- Stacking Lumber / Flooring
- Carrying Lumber from 1 area to another
- Placing strips of flooring in the appropriate boxes
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Work in sometimes cold conditions
- General Labor experience preferred, but not required
Material Handler / Warehouse Worker Education & Experience:
- Previous experience as a warehouse worker preferred
- Previous experience as an entry level worker is preferred
- High School degree preferred, but not required
Mullican Flooring manufactures the finest Appalachian hardwood flooring. Our history is founded in the Appalachian Mountains, where beautiful, slow-growing hardwoods flourish. These hardwoods emerge from a land of rich heritage and traditional testimony to a proud way of life.
If you are interested in working for a great company in a team environment, do not hesitate to submit your application.
If you meet above the above requirements for our Material Handler / Warehouse Worker please apply today!