Front Office position in specialty office
Front Office position available in specialty office. Work week is Monday through Thursday, 10 hours per day. 3 years' experience in a medical front office required. Proficient in medical terminology, computer skills and insurances is a must. Benefits.
Requirements include but not limited to:
- Strong work ethic: Team player, reliable & dependable, responsible, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with providers, office staff and patients.
- Experience with direct patient’s care, in person and on the phone.
- Prior experience with EMR/PM systems and proficient computer skills. Strong documenting/charting skills. Active listening.
- Experience with quality clerical/front desk duties including but not limited to communication with patients, checking patients in and out, appointment scheduling, faxing, and entering data. Basic knowledge of insurance and insurance carriers a plus. Ability to multitask and cross train a must.
- Follows protocol for infection control.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Working knowledge and understanding of HIPAA and OSHA.