LPN, RMA, or CMA
Urology Associates of Kingsport is currently hiring for: LPN, Registered or Certified Medical Assistant (2-year degree) for specialist’s office. Work week consists of 4, 10 hour days. Off on Fridays and weekends. Benefits.
Requirements include but not limited to:
- Strong work ethic: Team player, reliable & dependable, responsible, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with physicians, office staff and patients.
- Experience with direct patient’s care, in person and on the phone.
- Prior experience with EMR and/or proficient computer skills. Strong documenting/charting skills. Active listening.
- Experience with quality clinical duties including triage, rooming patients, obtaining vital signs, medication draws and administering injections, catheterizations, assisting with minor surgery procedures in office.
- Follows protocol for infection control: hand washing, disposal of soiled material, etc.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Working knowledge and understanding of OSHA and HIPAA.
Urology Associates of Kingsport is an Equal Opportunity Employer.